Here's a quick rundown on some of our policies - many of them are also covered in our contract and in documents you will receive by email after booking, before the event date.
- Refund policy is that if you need to cancel the event, we keep an amount equal to the cost of renting the space for your date. That generally means that we keep the entire first payment, and if you have made the second payment we return the security deposit only.
- Pets are only allowed if an increased security deposit is paid.
- Candles are permitted, as long as you are careful with wax spills. Flameless candles are preferred but not required.
- You can bring in your own caterer as long as you provide proof of liability insurance and a food service license. The food must be delivered or prepared on site by the caterer.
- There is no smoking allowed on the premises - not on the patio, garage, kitchen, stairwells, banquet room or restrooms. We have signs on the patio reminding guests of this. The only place to smoke is outside on the ground floor. Any instances of smoking will trigger a security deposit deduction.
- Please do not organize any "exits" on the ground floor - this is a private area and is not part of the rental.
- Sparklers, fireworks, rice or confetti are not permitted - we recommend bubbles.