Here's a quick rundown on some of our policies - many of them are also covered in our contract and in documents you will receive by email after booking, before the event date.
- Refund policy is that if you need to cancel the event, we keep an amount equal to the cost of renting teh space for your date. That generally means that we keep the entire first payment, and if you have made the second payment we return the security deposit only.
- Pets are only allowed if an increased security deposit is paid.
- Candles are permitted, as long as you are careful with wax spills. Flameless candles are preferred.
- If the day before your event is a weekday, not a holiday and we don't have a booking, you are typically welcome to come in and get a headstart on your setup from 8am to noon on the weekday before your event. This typically applies to Saturday bookings.
- You can bring in your own alcohol as long as all drinks are served by a TABC licensed bartender. We have an awesome bartender for an additional charge, but you are welcome to find your own.
- You can bring in your own caterer as long as you provide proof of liability insurance and a food service license. The food must be delivered by the caterer or prepared on site.
- There is no smoking allowed on the premises - not on the patio, garage, kitchen, stairwells, banquet room or restrooms. We have signs on the patio reminding guests of this. The only place to smoke is outside on the ground floor. Any instances of smoking will trigger a security deposit deduction.
- Please do not organize any "exits" on the ground floor - this is a private area and is not part of the rental.
- Sparklers, fireworks, rice or confetti are not permitted - we recommend bubbles.